Jul 2, 2014

Made In The USA

While all of the products that I work with were created in America, most of them are manufactured internationally. Which means that as a designer I spend a good amount of my time going back and forth between my client and the manufacturer in Japan, China, India or Russia. It is so hard to communicate with someone that doesn't speak fluent English. Especially when every country expects different kinds of size and color specs. 

Recently I have had the pleasure of working with a few Made In America products. Can't tell you how nice it is to go back to inches and CMYK.

This week I'm celebrating the American made products that help our economy thrive.

Happy Independence Day & G-d Bless America,
Erica

Here are a few products that I have worked on that were MADE ENTIRELY IN THE USA:

Viva Nutritional Products - Made In The USA (but ironically sold in China)
Website, Graphics & some Package Design
Vermont Valley Doggy Treats - Made In The USA
Box Design & Website
Kosher Kurls Hair Care Products - Made In The USA
Advertising, Web Updates & Social Networking

Davida Aprons - All Products Made In The USA
Advertising, Web Updates & Social Networking


No comments:

Post a Comment