May 29, 2014

NEW BlankZ website - goes live


Very excited for the my new blankZ website to go live.
http://www.theblankz.com/

Old BlankZ website
For around 4 years now, I have been working on toy designs for Always Been Creative owner and toy Designer, Glenn Rudin. From the start I loved the amazing white plush stuffed animals that you can color on, wash and recolor. From an advertising stand point, the primary color work perfectly for this fun brand. The eye catching designs  that are used in the graphics, social media pages and packaging do a great job at pulling people in and making them more interested in the product. Unfortunately the original website was created years ago and was definitely not helping sell any products. Finally, a few weeks ago Glenn called me up and asked me to create the website I've been designing in my head for years. 



It's still needs a more work, but the new website launched today. The one thing that still bothers me is that the product pictures really need to be replaced with professional photographs. But even with low quality photography, no one can deny that the new blankZ website that I put together is in a totally different league than the original.

A special thank you to Glenn Rudin for being an amazing client and mentor. As always you give me hope, that there are are successful people out there who are also professional and honest.

Check out the new blankZ website
http://www.theblankz.com/

Find Out More
Contact Always Been Creative, Inc.
toll free phone:1 888 925 2659
email: info@theblankz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment